Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1. Have you ever thought to offer a UPC mail in figure for any of your lines (perhaps Clark Kent as another homage to the Super Powers line). This would both reward the fans who open their figures, and promote the purchase and opening of figures.
A mail-in offer is a great idea! There are a number of ways that we can give special bonuses to fans and this is definitely an idea worth considering.
2. With the DCUC sub could you possibly consider reducing packaging to reduce cost and give the opportunity to add more accessories?
We are making a number of changes to the subscription product to make it more appealing to collectors. Be on the lookout for both new packaging and a new name.
3. What are your plans with the ghostbusters props line? Any chance of another in 2012?
You’ll have to wait and see!
4. Are the rumours true? Is the 4th Ghostbusters figure for next year a Vigo variant?
Again, you’ll just have to wait and see!
5. Now that Toy Guru has stated there will be no change to Snake Man At Arms, would it be possible to at least make sure his Mace is made of a harder plastic unlike the filmsy plastic used on the first release?
The mace is in the same tooling pattern as the armor. This is why it is not harder. If we used harder plastic in this tool the armor would not fit right. It is always a give and take to make logistics work. If the mace had its own tool it would significantly drive up the cost of the figure. This is why we need to gang the pieces in as few tools as possible and sometimes it means having a weapon and armor in the same tool.