Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) When will you know who the contest’s top 5 runners up are?
That is not information we are making public but the final winner will be announced at SDCC.
2) When the 2012 Club Ecto-1 Subscription was cancelled, you said you were working on a “Special Thank You” for those of us that purchased the sub. Any word on what that thank you is, or when we may know something?
TWe hope to have something to announce at NYTF in Feb.
3) Just curious if there were any designers who sent in entries to the CACC you would consider working in your MOTU design department?
Their were many talented designers’ and anyone is welcome to apply anytime to open positions on Mattel.com!
4) It’s been pointed out several time about the lack of muscle tone in the female figures. Time & time again you’ve stated that this issue is being looked into. It’s been 5 years now with the same sub-par female body. You are able to keep the muscle definition on female MOTU figures. When will this be fixed already?
This is always something we are looking into but nothing to confirm right now!
5) Will there be a public vote on the Created A Character Contest to help Mattel in their decision and will there be a place where we can see all the submissions?
No, the vote will be done by members of the MOTUC team at Mattel. It is not open to the public as the vintage contest vote was.