Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) What steps have been taken in order to ensure customers that a repeat of the Demo-Man shipping debacle does not occur in the future?
Going forward, we have changed policy so we will only ship figures when we are 100% in stock if it is a subscription item. If not, the item will be moved to the next month (as we did with Jan’s Sorceress and Photog figures).
2) How often do Mattycollector personnel monitor the Facebook page and Mattycollector forums? I know you are all busy people, but it seems like having someone posting regularly and answering questions on the forums could help you connect better with your customers and keep them from becoming panicked and agitated as a lot of MOTUC subscribers did with the Demo Man logistics issues.
We try to hit the boards as much as possible, but to manage expectations, the brand managers and designers at Mattel have a lot on our plate and usually online interaction is done during their spare time and off hours. Toy Guru tries to get on as much as possible. Just look at the time stamp on most of his late night and weekend posts!
3) It seems with DCUC that accessories for the figures is random at time. Why accessories like the scythe for Nekron or the whip for Catwoman left out, but a character like Bronze Tiger, gets weapons?
It is not random, it is just the ongoing conflict with what we creatively want to produce and what time and budgets will allow.
4) Are your plans for the Ghostbusters line only the 3 figures you showed (Dana, rookie, Ready To Believe You Peter) or will there be more figures planed for 2012?
There will be at least one more 6″ figure in the fall for a total of at least 4 figures this year.
5) Is there a firm date on when DC Club Infinite Earths will be shipping?
It should start with the April sale.