Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) Does Mattel plan on doing any kind of advertising for the clubs this year (i.e. comic books ads) to drive up memberships, or are you relying on word of mouth on-line to get the information out?
Yes, we are looking into more way to promote the clubs.
2) When is the new “evergreen”/Pover Attack Batman line supposed to be released at retail?
You can expect TDKR and the new kid Batman line to hit retail on 05/28.
3) With the success of Young Justice and the much anticipated 6″ Batman, Kid Flash, Superboy (Jeans and Black Shirt), etc … Is there a game plan to introduce more Villians into the mix?
Unfortunately, retailers did not see YJ as a success and you will not find more of YJ at retail that’s new. We were disappointed as well.
4) The DCUC Wonder Woman is one of the highest priced figures on the secondary market. Any plans to fill out our shelves with Team Wonder Woman related figures?
Not at the moment, but that’s a great suggestion that we’ll consider.
5) For 2013, can the subscription total cost (minus shipping) be calculated, then charged in 12 equal monthly payments, regardless of which figs are shipping?
This is something we we are looking into and hope to have plans in place by SDCC if it is possible from a legal standpoint. We are still working out the details and logistics.