Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) Superboy (Connor Kent) in the t-shirt and jeans outfit has been long time demanded by fans. We were hoping we see him with in 6″ Young Justice collection. And with the first wave of DC All-Stars we are getting Superboy Prime. Is there some reason why you won’t make this figure for the fans?
Not at all. We just haven’t gotten to him yet.
2) What is Mattel’s stand point, in regards to artists and sculpters (artist alley and such) selling art prints and custom toy pieces that are themed on MOTU/PoP/MOTUC at conventions like C2E2, NYCC, SDCC, and Power-Con, etc.?
Customization is a big part of the hobby. If fans want o take an existing MOTUC figure and add additional parts turning it into another figure for display that is a fantastic part of there hobby.
3) Several online toy companies (like Big Bad Toy Store, Entertainment Earth, etc.) have offered exclusive figures or collector packs for various toy franchises. Since MOTUC figures are already sold on these online stores as a secondary market, has Mattycollector ever considered offerring a website exclusive for those online vendors?
No. MOTUC is exclusive to Mattycollector.com and will not be available to other online retailers.
4) Are there any plans to add vehicles and playsets for the DC 6′ line (subsciption or retail line)? We’re dreaming of a Batmobile!!
It is always something we are looking into, but no plans right now to announce.
5) Besides the Mattel booth, will any other vendors be offering MOTUC exclusives at SDCC 2012 (like how Entertainment Earth had Battle Armor Faker)?
Not this year.