Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) It was mentioned that we are still expecting another reveal before SDCC, being the 3rd quarter variant (bonus) figure. Will that be the last reveal before SDCC or is there anything else we can look forward to in the meantime?
That remains to be seen. Things change a lot so we don’t want to be locked into any reveal schedule.
2) What do you do with all of the “test-shot” plastic figures you make for your various toylines after you’re done testing the molds?
They are destroyed after review.
3) On Mechaneck, why he gets just straight neck parts instead of some bent ones so he could be posed looking around corners and such?
This was a design choice by the Horsemen and Mattel design.
4) Are the All Stars Batman, Superman, Superboy Prime, and Red Robin still being sold or have they been cancelled?
Yes, they are still being sold.
5) What are the chances of a best of flash back wave for the WWE Elite figures?
We’re glad you’re as excited about our Flashback figures as we are. We like to sprinkle a Flashback or two into each Series of our Elite Collection but that’s the extent of it for now. We don’t have any plans to create a Best Of Series of Flashbacks but we’re happy to hear that there’s interest!