Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) When is the next update on the “Fan’s Choice” figure for 2013, involving the two selections from he-man.org and German fan sites, as well as the additional 6 selections from Mattel?
We will announce all 8 slots at our fan Panel on Friday July 13th at noon in room 25ABC at SDCC.
2) Will these 8 characters be revealed before or after the Club Eternia sub sales this July?
The sub goes on sale right after the fan panel. See previous answer.
3) Will we be hear if the 8″ Death figure will be a new line at SDCC?
We will look into this only after SDCC when we see how she performs.
4) Is there any chance Mattel would bring back Big Jim?
Big Jim currently lives in our Latin America Max Steel line as Max’s uncle.
5) Can you tell us what panels you be at for SDCC?
Mattel will have 4 panels for WWE, Monster High, DC properties, Mattypalloza covering MOTUC, Voltron, GB and more. Additionally, Scott Neitlich will be on several industry panels such as the Actionfigureinsider.com panel on Sat at 6:30. Full times and locations will be announced soon.