Mattty is back with the latest round of Q&A.
Will your questions really be answered?
Read on & decide for yourself.
Got a question for the next round of ASK MATTY, then post your question HERE
1) If Club eternia fails, what are the options? If it Succeeds, what changes are we going to see to avoid a similiar fate for 2014?
If we don’t hit the min number of sub holders we will likely do something closer to GB with fewer figs at higher prices and no fully tool’d figures (Dana was “full” but we got around that by removing almost all the articulation, I don’t think we would want to do that with a MOTUC fig). As for 2014, likely we will do just a handful of figs and there will no longer be a robust full year program. The figures just cost more to make then fans are willing to pay!
2) Is the Action League line done or will those last few figures shown make it out?
Yes, Action League is on hold right now as we regoup.
3) Monsieur Mallah looks like simply a new head on Grodd’s body. Mallah always seemed darker and hairier than Grodd. Will there be any sculpting/paint changes to make this look less so and will the gun be included?
No, we could not afford an all new body due to the bare min of 2012 sub holders.
4) Would you consider letting fans know tentative figures past the reveals shown at Comic Con to boost subscription sales?
Legally we can not. We don’t have approvals.
5) With the Super Powers Penguin coming out, does this mean that not all of the figures will be New 52, but will be filled with some classic looks also,a nd will each wave/mix have a Batman figure in it like Batman Legacy did?
Correct. Not all figures will be new 52.