- THE FANBOY FACTOR IS LOOKING FOR WRITERS/REVIEWERS!!
- The Fanboy Factor – Ep 32 – The Legendary Neal Adams
- Castle star Molly Quinn further discusses her role as Supergirl in Superman Unbound
- New Weekly Releases 5/8/2013
- DVD Review: Superman: Unbound (Warner)
- WARM BODIES on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and Pay-Per-View 6/4/13 & Digital Download release on 5/14/13!!
- WE ARE BECOMING THE FANBOY FACTOR!
- Interview: Haunted House Comedy – “The Selling” with stars Gabriel Diani & Etta Devine
- NEW “Teen Titans Go!” video
- Fans have chance at WonderCon to be part of documentary “Necessary Evil: Villains of DC Comics”
- AMC THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES IN STORES NOW!
- Photographic Evidence of Strange Tales Marvel Minimates Uncovered!
- The Fanboy Factor – Episode 27
- Alice Returns in Her Royal Suit from ?Madness Returns?!
- Missed the first Installment of LEGO® STAR WARS®?
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launches New Merchandise Line Based On DC Comics 1960′s Batman Classic Television Series
- X-O MANOWAR #12 Begins the Siege of PLANET DEATH!
- Latest ALTER EGO magazine pays tribute to JOE KUBERT
- Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN CLIP
FOLLOW US ON
Author Archives: Pharoah Bolding
The comic book industry is generally dominated by major companies. Marvel and DC have the ability to advertise their books in every area of the media, giving them the lion’s share of the market. Marvel and DC, however, aren’t the … Continue reading
IDW Publishing has decided to give readers a little something special during the month of January: five one-shot comic books that take the classic Mars Attacks franchise and crosses it over with five of IDW’s big properties!
I LOVED THE STRANGE TALENT OF LUTHER STRODE. I know I wrote that in all caps but I wanted to emphasize how much I enjoyed quite possibly the most insanely violent major publisher release of last year hands-down. I’m typically not a … Continue reading
I’m not sure how I feel about I Love Trouble #1. Honestly? This book is a hipster’s dream. The look and feel of the book are, well, very current 20-something hipster and I feel that maybe I’m not the audience … Continue reading
Art Asylum’s Minimates line has covered quite a vast realm of licensed territory since the original wave of Minimates popped up in 2002. There have been figures made of everyone from Spider-Man to M. Bison with a multitude of stops … Continue reading
Valiant Comics returning may have officially been a bad thing. I say this not because the Valiant relaunch titles are bad. To be quite honest they have all been very solid so far; some of them are even really good. … Continue reading
I read a lot of independent comics. A lot. I read nothing from Marvel or DC. I only read three Image Comics. I read the occasional book from Dark Horse, Oni, Slave Labor Graphics, and the like. I love IDW’s … Continue reading
Lobster Johnson is a throwback character in the best possible ways. The character, one of the more normal yet interesting characters in Mike Mignola’s Hellboy universe, is heavily influenced by pulp heroes like The Spider and it always shows. The … Continue reading
Butcher Baker, Righteous Maker is one weird comic series. Seriously.
James O’Barr should write The Crow. He should probably draw it too.