- THE FANBOY FACTOR IS LOOKING FOR WRITERS/REVIEWERS!!
- The Fanboy Factor – Ep 32 – The Legendary Neal Adams
- Castle star Molly Quinn further discusses her role as Supergirl in Superman Unbound
- New Weekly Releases 5/8/2013
- DVD Review: Superman: Unbound (Warner)
- WARM BODIES on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and Pay-Per-View 6/4/13 & Digital Download release on 5/14/13!!
- WE ARE BECOMING THE FANBOY FACTOR!
- Interview: Haunted House Comedy – “The Selling” with stars Gabriel Diani & Etta Devine
- NEW “Teen Titans Go!” video
- Fans have chance at WonderCon to be part of documentary “Necessary Evil: Villains of DC Comics”
- AMC THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES IN STORES NOW!
- Photographic Evidence of Strange Tales Marvel Minimates Uncovered!
- The Fanboy Factor – Episode 27
- Alice Returns in Her Royal Suit from ?Madness Returns?!
- Missed the first Installment of LEGO® STAR WARS®?
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launches New Merchandise Line Based On DC Comics 1960′s Batman Classic Television Series
- X-O MANOWAR #12 Begins the Siege of PLANET DEATH!
- Latest ALTER EGO magazine pays tribute to JOE KUBERT
- Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN CLIP
FOLLOW US ON
Author Archives: Stacey Rader
I’ll admit it. I’m a Batfan, but I don’t dig a lot of Batman-related collectibles. I have my Megos and my Super Powers and other random vintage Batman items, so anything new has to be pretty spectacular. When I started … Continue reading
This week’s assignment from the League is our first photo challenge: things that are green. I have tons of toys that fit this assignment, but only one would do: my Fisher-Price Kermit the Frog from when I was very small. … Continue reading
This time last week I was dreading going back to work, because I had just spent the weekend in Charlotte, NC, at HeroesCon. This year marks HeroesCon’s 30th Anniversary, and Shelton Drum and crew did it up right.
This week, it’s time to quietly step into the confessional, whether it be a TARDIS or a Metropolis phone booth and tell the truth. What is something you absolutely hate or love or just don’t get, or maybe it’s something … Continue reading
This week’s League of Extraordinary Bloggers post invites us to jump in the proverbial Wayback Machine and head to that awkward time in life when we were between childhood and adolescence, when we were 12. I will probably stray a … Continue reading
Last week’s League post was a tough one, and I’m totally late getting to it. But I wanted to be a part of this one. The question: What is the one item in your collection you would save if your … Continue reading
On Friday the 13th, I’m always in the mood for a good horror flick. Planning to stay home and watch Jason Voorhees murder lecherous teens, we decided to head to the local multiplex and check out Joss Whedon’s and Drew … Continue reading
I’ve been remiss in not posting to the League of late, but I had to jump in on this week’s topic. As we jump into convention and toy show season, it’s time to revisit those lists we collectors make. You … Continue reading
From paintings to comics to gig posters to vinyl toys, Tara McPherson’s a part of many facets of the art community. Her whimsical paintings are easily recognizable by their pastel color palette and unmistakable style. Dark Horse has released the … Continue reading