- THE FANBOY FACTOR IS LOOKING FOR WRITERS/REVIEWERS!!
- The Fanboy Factor – Ep 32 – The Legendary Neal Adams
- Castle star Molly Quinn further discusses her role as Supergirl in Superman Unbound
- New Weekly Releases 5/8/2013
- DVD Review: Superman: Unbound (Warner)
- WARM BODIES on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and Pay-Per-View 6/4/13 & Digital Download release on 5/14/13!!
- WE ARE BECOMING THE FANBOY FACTOR!
- Interview: Haunted House Comedy – “The Selling” with stars Gabriel Diani & Etta Devine
- NEW “Teen Titans Go!” video
- Fans have chance at WonderCon to be part of documentary “Necessary Evil: Villains of DC Comics”
- AMC THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES IN STORES NOW!
- Photographic Evidence of Strange Tales Marvel Minimates Uncovered!
- The Fanboy Factor – Episode 27
- Alice Returns in Her Royal Suit from ?Madness Returns?!
- Missed the first Installment of LEGO® STAR WARS®?
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launches New Merchandise Line Based On DC Comics 1960′s Batman Classic Television Series
- X-O MANOWAR #12 Begins the Siege of PLANET DEATH!
- Latest ALTER EGO magazine pays tribute to JOE KUBERT
- Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN CLIP
FOLLOW US ON
Category Archives: Diamond Comics
Diamond has signed an international distribution agreement with Tezuka Productions, the company formed to cherish Tezuka Osamu’s spirit and promote his works.
Diamond Digital & Aardvark-Vanaheim Team for the Digital Release of Dave Sims’ Groundbreaking Cerebus: High Society
The first issue of this 25-part digital series now available for free from comic book specialty shops and their online stores
Award-winning publisher enters worldwide distribution partnership with Diamond Book Distributors
Halloween is still two months away, but since it’s one of the greatest holidays ever invented, why not start celebrating it early? The third series of Minimates mini-figures based on the classic Universal Monsters has arrived at Toys “R” Us … Continue reading
The September edition of Diamond Comic Distributors’ monthly PREVIEWS catalog arrives in comic shops, hobby stores, and other specialty outlets on August 29th and features comic books, graphic novels, toys, and other pop culture merchandise scheduled to go on sale … Continue reading
National Free Comic Book Day Hits Saturday, May 5th; Over 3.5 million comics to be given away free to comic shop customers
On May 5th, over two thousand comic book shops across North America and around the world will share the magic of comic books with their communities when they give out over 3.5 million comic books—free of charge—during Free Comic Book … Continue reading
Geppi’s Entertainment Museum to Stage “Epic” New Exhibit
Diamond to sell Penguin’s Doctor Who Books and Novels in U.S. and Mexico
Serving Retailers, Vendors and the Comic Book Specialty Market Since 1982
The February edition of Diamond Comic Distributors’ PREVIEWS catalog arrives in comic shops, hobby stores, and other specialty outlets on February 1st and features comic books, graphic novels, toys, and other pop culture merchandise scheduled to go on sale beginning … Continue reading