- THE FANBOY FACTOR IS LOOKING FOR WRITERS/REVIEWERS!!
- The Fanboy Factor – Ep 32 – The Legendary Neal Adams
- Castle star Molly Quinn further discusses her role as Supergirl in Superman Unbound
- New Weekly Releases 5/8/2013
- DVD Review: Superman: Unbound (Warner)
- WARM BODIES on Blu-ray, DVD, VOD and Pay-Per-View 6/4/13 & Digital Download release on 5/14/13!!
- WE ARE BECOMING THE FANBOY FACTOR!
- Interview: Haunted House Comedy – “The Selling” with stars Gabriel Diani & Etta Devine
- NEW “Teen Titans Go!” video
- Fans have chance at WonderCon to be part of documentary “Necessary Evil: Villains of DC Comics”
- AMC THE WALKING DEAD FIGURES IN STORES NOW!
- Photographic Evidence of Strange Tales Marvel Minimates Uncovered!
- The Fanboy Factor – Episode 27
- Alice Returns in Her Royal Suit from ?Madness Returns?!
- Missed the first Installment of LEGO® STAR WARS®?
- Warner Bros. Consumer Products Launches New Merchandise Line Based On DC Comics 1960′s Batman Classic Television Series
- X-O MANOWAR #12 Begins the Siege of PLANET DEATH!
- Latest ALTER EGO magazine pays tribute to JOE KUBERT
- Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Iron Patriot Limited Edition Collectible Figurine
- ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN CLIP
FOLLOW US ON
Tag Archives: Superheroes For Hospice
The next Superheroes For Hospice sale is set. As a reminder this is a fundraising effort for Barnabas Health Hospice and Palliative Care Center.
Superheroes For Hospice is holding a comic book sale / fundraiser on July 16th to raise funds for Saint Barnabas Hospice and Palliative Care Center, and to educate the community about hospice in the process.